AQUACULTURE INNOVATION EUROPE OPENS
Aquaculture Innovation Europe opens its doors today for the first of 2 days showcasing the most exciting developments in fish farm management, nutrition and fish health innovation.
The Aquaculture Innovation Europe Summit is a new conference (part of the Animal Health Innovation series), which focuses on highlighting and supporting innovation and sustainability initiatives in three key areas of aquaculture: farm management, nutrition and health.
below is a preview of some of the topics to be discussed:
- Innovation Showcase: The 12 most exciting innovations in aqua across farm management, nutrition and health, each seeking financial investment and strategic partnership
- Digital Trends: How innovative companies are using digital and tech solutions to prevent disease
- Tech & Productivity: What challenges are seafood producers currently facing and what technology can make an impact on productivity?
- Health and Nutrition Trends: Oral Vaccines, Medicated Feed Additives and Fish Microbiome
- Global Focus: Trends in the aquaculture markets in Latin America and Asia.
- Expanded focus on species: What are the opportunities for innovation in Tilapia and Shrimp
Investing in New Technology London, UK 11-12 September, 2018