AquaFuture Spain 2022, 23 – 25 March 2022
Spain is one of the main European aquaculture producers, being considered a key sector in the food chain that is supported by a strong, competitive and highly technological value chain.
That is why it is essential to create an international meeting space for the industry in Spain, as a sign of the potential, quality and talent linked to this sector.
This is how Aquafuture Spain 2022 was born, designed as a point of reference for professionals in the international aquaculture sector, in which to be able to update themselves on the latest technological innovations and market strategies, always under the focus of sustainability and sustainable management of resources .
A space in which to share experiences and knowledge, where to learn and teach, and where to explore the possibility of opening new markets.
WHERE TO FIND US?
Aquafuture Spain2022 will take place at the International Fair of Galicia ABANCA, the largest exhibition park in northwestern Spain.
The site located in the town of Silleda, is a step away from the capital of Galicia, Santiago de Compostela.
HOW TO GET THERE?
– By train to the Santiago de Compostela station, with direct connection to all Spanish cities
– By plane to the Lavacolla airport in Santiago de Compostela through the multiple direct connections with the main Spanish cities and a multitude of international capitals
– By car highway AG-53 exit km. 33
– By car from Santiago to the Campus 20 minutes.
WHERE TO STAY?
– In Silleda you will find the Hotel Via Argentum 4 * 200m from the venue, both for lodging and for renting meeting rooms. In addition to having a great restaurant with a panoramic view.
– In Lalín, a town 10km from the enclosure, we recommend the Hotel Norat Torre do Deza 4 *
– In Santiago de Compostela 32 km. you will find a wide variety of hotels