- This event has passed.
AQUACULTURE INNOVATION SUMMIT 2021
September 28, 2021 - September 29, 2021
Aquaculture Innovation Summit 2021
Showcasing the Most Exciting Innovation Across Nutrition, Health and Digital
The Aquaculture Innovation Summit is back! Now in its 4th year, the Summit is a major part of the Animal Health Innovation series, which focuses on showcasing and supporting innovation and sustainability initiatives in three key areas of aquaculture: nutrition, health and digital.
The objective at this two-day event is to bring to light cutting-edge modern technologies and solutions that are helping shape one of the most important industries for the future of global protein.
Throughout the on-demand and live parts of the agenda, key discussions in 2021 include:
- Digital transformation and how that can optimise aquaculture
- Identifying the next steps to guarantee the future of sustainable and functional feeds
- The hottest areas for investment from investors and big companies
- The future of health and genetics to improve performance and welfare
- Ensuring aquaculture is seen as part of a healthy, sustainable food system
- Deep dive into land-based and open ocean as alternatives to in-shore, cage-based production
The Innovation Showcase at the Aquaculture Innovation Summit 2021 is a unique opportunity for start-ups to present their technology to an audience of financial investors and large corporate firms. If you are an emerging company actively looking for investment or partnership, apply for the showcase today.
The following technology areas are of key interest, but other areas will be considered
- Health and Welfare: diagnostics, humane slaughter, environmental enrichment, transportation and handling
- Nutrition: effective feeding systems
- Digital: Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Blockchain, IoT Integration, monitoring, surveillance, and diagnostics.
Applications close 20th August 2021.
This esteemed group is responsible for identifying and evaluating innovative emerging companies for presentation as part of our Innovation Showcases. Each of our committee members has an extensive breadth of experience and knowledge across the aquaculture ecosystem and will be available for meetings at the conference.