Seawork Asia is the fastest-growing commercial marine and workboat exhibition in the Asian region, located in the heart of China, with over 100 exhibitors and 5500 visitors from 12 countries.
Seawork Asia is a key date for buyers and decision makers to present a unique opportunity for businesses to enter, build and maintain their commercial marine market positions in China and the East Asian Region.
80% of visitors to Seawork authorise or influence the purchasing decisions of companies they represent and therefore Seawork Asia provides unique access to the Asian commercial marine and workboat market.
No other maritime event in Asian region compares as a platform for showcasing international maritime products and services, combined with an on-site conference and an evening banquet.
Seawork Asia is the ideal platform for world-renowned maritime brands and organisations from sectors including:
– Vessel design, build, repair or maintenance
– Marine contracting and vessel services
– Marine civil engineering and construction, dredging and coastal development
– Marine renewables including wind farm operations
– Port and vessel security and defence
– Commercial diving, underwater technology and hydrography
– Fast ferries builders and operators
– Finance, legal and insurance
– Recruitment, training, crew transfer and safety
Find out more about what makes this a truly unique commercial marine event via the website’s Exhibit and Attend tabs.