SIPA 2019 fair for fisheries and aquaculture. The Algerian Chamber of Fisheries and Aquaculture (CAPA) are pleased to present the 8th International Fair for Fisheries and Aquaculture (SIPA’2019), from the 6th to the 9th November 2019, in the Oran Convention Centre, Chemin de Wilaya, Algeria.
The International Fisheries and Aquaculture Fair, held since 2013, is an unmissable event for the Fisheries and Aquaculture sector both at national and international levels. It allows the emergence of a real productive investment dynamic in the branches of Fisheries and Aquaculture through the participation of the overall sector’s partners: professionals, investors, scientists, financing and insurance bodies, training and research establishments, and national and international partner organisations and institutions, coordinating their efforts for the sustainable development of Fisheries and Aquaculture activities.
Previous SIPA exhibitions witnessed a massive participation from both exhibitors and visitors, such as the previous exhibition in 2017, which recorded the participation of 200 exhibitors from 21 countries and the participation of 20 000 visitors.
The Eighth SIPA exhibition, organised under the motto “Fisheries and Aquaculture, driving forces towards sustainable economic development in Algeria”. The choice of this motto relates to the particular place that the Fisheries and Aquaculture sector takes in the Blue Economy development, due to its importance in the maritime sector, with sea related sectors such as transport, industry, tourism, water resources, environment, scientific research … and for this reason, this year’s exhibition shall open its doors to all these sectors.
The main objectives of the International Fisheries and Aquaculture Fair (SIPA 2019) are:
• Highlight Fisheries and Aquaculture sector capacity and promote gains and achievements in this field;
• Enter cutting-edge technologies in the field of Fisheries and Aquaculture;
• Encourage cooperation and partnerships in order to diversify Fisheries and Aquaculture activities;
• Promote the Blue Economy model and its place in the national economy
• Reinforce the consulting and participative work between different actors in order to preserve and protect marine resources and develop a sustainable Aquaculture
In this regard, SIPA’2019 represents a privileged space for professionals and economic operators wishing to develop projects, grasp investment opportunities and get acquainted with techniques and new technologies in order to develop their activity.