- This event has passed.
FISH INTERNATIONAL – GERMANY’S FISH FAIR
February 13 @ 10:00 am - February 15 @ 6:00 pm
Fish International – Germany’s fish fair. Around 303 exhibitors from 29 nations presented their products in the areas of fish production and processing, fresh fish and delicacies, as well as research and development in February 2020. More than 10,000 visitors from fisheries management, retail and catering took the opportunity for information, networking and discussion.
Founded in 1988, the fish international in the MESSE BREMEN exhibition halls is the only German trade fair for fish and seafood. Every two years, it attracts a good 12,000 visitors from the fish industry, fish wholesalers, food retailers and the hospitality industry. Visitors will find some 300 suppliers from around the world and use this opportunity to find out the latest information and discuss current topics and trends in the business.
- gives traders a platform where they can gain information on what’s new in the German market and get a good overview of the fish industry.
- offers a varied and individual assortment of fish to give traders ideas for achieving better market positioning.
- presents a concentrated display of machines and technical aids and appliances for SMEs.
- shows a broad spectrum of counter concepts for fishmongers and mobile fishmongers that is only to be found in Bremen.
- gives you time to talk to other fish industry members so you can discuss ways to perfect your everyday work.
Save the date: February 13 to 15, 2022
The fish international is complemented by the event for caterers. GASTRO IVENT in the hall 6 and 7 presents ideas and solutions for gastronomy and catering – from premium foods and exclusive beverages to equipment and accessories.