PLAICE AND ROASTED VEGETABLES WITH HARISSA RECIPE
Plaice and roasted vegetables with harissa recipe. This delicious mild-flavoured white fish dish is simple but flavourful.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time; 25 mins
Skill level: Easy
- 4 x 170g skinless, boneless plaice fillets
- 2 courgettes
- 6 mixed peppers, deseeded
- 3 red onions
- 3 or 4 tbsp harissa paste (depending on taste)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC/170ºC/Gas mark 5.
- Cut the courgette, peppers and red onions into even-sized chunks. Add to a large oven-proof dish.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and a generous sprinkling of salt and pepper, 100ml of water and 2-3 tbsp of the harissa paste, according to taste. Stir well to coat the vegetables.
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes, checking halfway to toss the vegetables and cook until tender.
- Mix 2 tsp of the harissa paste with 2 tbsp water and set aside.
- Pop the plaice fillets in the pan, season with salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes each side, spooning over the harissa stock.
- Once cooked through, remove from the pan and serve on a bed of the roasted vegetables.
Nutritional information per servings PLAICE AND ROASTED VEGETABLES
- Calories 318kcal
- Fat 12.1g
- Saturates 1.9g
- Carbs 20.8g
- Sugars 18.1g
- Fibre 9.2g
- Protein 32.9g
- Salt 0.9g
Recipe and photo courtesy Love Seafood