COD CURRY IN A HURRY
Cod curry in a hurry. This delicious fruity, coconutty curry is easy to make and a real crowd pleaser – fast food that’s healthy!
Recipe courtesy: Fish is the Dish by Seafish
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10-12 minutes
● 4 fillets of cod or any other white
● 2 tbsps curry powder
● 2 peppers diced
● 2 Granny Smith apples, diced
● 1 large onion diced
● 2 cloves of garlic crushed
● 2 tsps coriander chopped
● 1 large tin of coconut milk
1. Heat a little oil in a pan over a medium heat and add the diced onion and crushed garlic. Cook gently for a few minutes until these are translucent. COD CURRY IN A HURRY
2. Then add the curry powder, diced apples and peppers before then cooking gently for 1 minute. Next add in the fish chunks and stir in coconut milk.
3. Turn the heat down slightly so all the ingredients are simmering in the pan and cook for 10 minutes. The sauce should have reduced and thickened slightly, if it hasn’t don’t worry just give it an extra few minutes to simmer.
4. Serve with rice, naan bread or japatis and sprinkle with coriander for your guests.
● Pollack and Pollock