VICHIUNAI BALTIC CELEBRATES ANNIVERSARY
The company operating in the Estonian capital city since 2000 sells products manufactured in neighbouring Finland’s Paljassaare Kalatoostus and other factories of the group. It also distributes products made by global giants, such as Nestle and McCain.
Vichiunai Baltic’s main clients are all the major retail chains, small shops and caterers in the country. Due to the product quality, professional staff and well-developed logistics and warehousing system, today, Viciunai products make up a large share of the Estonian fish and surimi market.
The Vichiunai Baltic team celebrated in a spirited manner. Colleagues dressed up in VICI t-shirts, shared memories and tasted cakes representing herring and surimi sticks.
Vichiunai Baltic represents four food products trademarks in more than five product categories in Estonian market: fish, dough products, vegetables, ice creams and meat products.
Viciunai Group was established in 1991. The company is one of the largest and economically powerful producers of crab taste sticks, surimi products and fish in Europe.
The group trades under the brand name „Vici“ in more than 57 countries around the world. Viciunai Group consists of 80 companies in 17 countries. The group employs more than 8000 enthusiastic people across its 13 processing sites.
Viciunai Group manufactures chilled and frozen food products in the following facilities:
- Plunge (Lithuania) – Plunges kooperatine prekyba, UAB
- Plunge (Lithuania) – Viciunai ir partneriai, UAB
- Plunge (Lithuania) – Baltic food partners UAB
- Plunge (Lithuania) – Plunges duona, UAB
- Plunge (Lithuania) – Orka foods, UAB
- Kaunas (Lithuania) – Baltic fish export, UAB
- Tallin (Estonia) – Paljassaare Kalatoostus AS
- Sovetsk (Russia) – Vichiunai RUS OOO
- Santander (Spain) – Sistemos Britor S.L.U