WEBINAR ON FRIEND OF THE SEA CERTIFICATION FOR PRODUCTS FROM SUSTAINABLE FISHING AND AQUACULTURE
Webinar on Friend of the Sea certification for products from sustainable fishing and aquaculture in Sri Lanka and the Maldives. Benefits and added value.
Friend of the Sea together with SGS Lanka would like to invite you to the upcoming webinar, ‘Friend of the Sea – Your Gateway to EU Market through Sustainable Fishery’. FOS certification helps you demonstrate your commitment to retailers and consumers alike and gain access to key seafood markets for your products.
- Global and local outlook on seafood sustainability market trends
- Friend of the Sea certification benefits and added value for
the seafood industry in Sri Lanka and The Maldives
- Application and Audit process in practice
- Role of SGS in Sri Lanka & The Maldives
- Case study / Testimonials
- Dr. Mario Passoni (Scientific Officer), Friend of the Sea
- Thushara Nisshanka (International Sales & Marketing Manager), John Sea Food
- Ruvini Ranasinghe (Manager – Business Development), SGS Lanka
Sign up to the webinar here
Maximum 200 participants
This webinar will take place on 29th September 2021 at 2:00 pm (UTC+5.30) Sri Lanka and at 1.30 pm Maldives.
You will also have the opportunity to pose questions to the speakers during the webinar.
Courtesy: Amod Ashok Salgaonkar, Friend of the Sea