CALL FOR ENTRIES FOR AQUACULTURE AWARDS
Call for entries for Aquaculture Awards. A call for entries for the Aquaculture Awards has been made. The Aquaculture Awards showcase new developments and highlight the most exciting initiatives taking place in the planet’s fastest growing protein production sector.
Entering the awards is an opportunity to celebrate the achievements of the sector and give due recognition to those making an exceptional contribution.
Categories are free to enter and open to everyone involved in the global aquaculture industry, no matter how large or small.
• Best aquaculture company
• Finfish farmer of the year
• Shellfish farmer of the year
• Outstanding contribution to the industry
• Environmental impact award
• Aquaculture supplier of the year
• Community initiative
• Economic sustainability
• Animal welfare
• Rising star
• People’s choice
• Unsung hero
To find out more about each of the categories and to enter or nominate please visit www.aquacultureawards.com complete the online forms. All entries and nominations will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
– The closing date for entries is 9 March 2020
– The shortlists will be announced in early April and followed by the awards presentation dinner held during Aquaculture UK, Aviemore, 20 May 2020
Put the date in your diary to ensure that you don’t miss out on this tremendous opportunity to join fellow industry professionals in celebrating the best of the best in aquaculture.
To submit an entry – please complete the entry form.
To nominate – please complete the nomination form.
If you have any questions about completing the form or require any further advice, please call Susan Tinch, Event Manager on +44(0) 7721 495417 or email email@example.com